Tuesday, June 7, 2022

My Radios and Radio Equipment: Panasonic RX-CT850

Continuing to catalog my equipment from the now past years that has something to do with the subject of this blog which is radio, and here is my 1998 Panasonic RX-CT850 portable double cassette player and radio.

Bought by yours truly personally in the now distant year 1998.

It is noted for having a rather rare function - certainly now - a cassette tape karaoke function with a mixing microphone in (microphone supplied with the unit but not pictured here), a digital echo nob and a voice mute button which was supposed to cut the vocals on the played track so you could supply your own via mic.

It my recollection, it didn't work very well but then I was nothing much of a Karaoke singer.


It had a four-band radio, including two of my favorite Shortwave bands.

Here is another look at those karaoke controls.



It also had an auxiliary input meant originally for signal from a CD player but can be used to play mp3 devices.


Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE