Monday, March 21, 2016

VreMax: Shortwave Listening September 2014

Hello, I have started a new blog to deal exclusively with my occasional and amateur interest in radio, and this is actually the first post on it, but for now I am transferring here radio related posts from my other blog - Vremax.

Quoting below.

My shortwave listening session using my Grundig Yacht Boy 80 late at night in bed ))

Date: 14.09.2014
Time: about 1.30 to 2.30 Moscow time
Location: some 100 (let's say) km to north (let's say) of Moscow.

What I got and was able to identify:
A Russian ham radio operator out of Tver - Radio Artyom
China Radio International / CRI on multiple frequencies -- some kind of round table discussion and a Chinese lesson
India Radio International / IRI - a news bulletin 
Radio Romania International / RRI - a news bulletin
Some American Jesus radio, etc. 

Part 1. Russian ham radio operator - Radio Artyom - not getting much response; CRI - some kind of round table discussion with some Americans and a Chinese lady host.

"...we flush them (drugs -- as in medical preparations) down the toilet...". Me, like, "Never mind what you flush down the toilet..."



Part 2. Some radio exchange (ATC?). Also, Jam Hsiao-Princess plays briefly and was already claimed by WMG, I thank you for nothing.


Part 3. CRI - an easy Chinese speaking lesson, some IRI




Part 4. Radio Romania International (RRI) - a full news bulletin and IRI - a news bulletin

"...Romania remains..."




Part 5. Some American Jesus radio, a small bit, various other stuff, not much


VreMax: Shortwave Listening: My shortwave listening session using my Grundig Yacht Boy 80. Date: 14.09.2014 Time: about 1.30 to 2.30 Moscow time Location: some ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE