Sunday, March 27, 2016

VreMax: MW DX: Ukrainian Radio in Moscow

Almost done organizing my past radio related posts by transferring them to this new all-radio blog of mine from my other blog - Vremax where they originally appeared.

Now quoting again below.

***   





MW DX: using my car radio I was able to hear in Moscow some Ukrainian radio at 549 kHz on Sat Dec 5, 2015 at about 20:00 (SSS).


Reception was usable but the signal tended to disappear after about 5 minutes and then reappear.

The broadcast was in Ukrainian.

This station apparently broadcasts out of Nikolaev, in the south of the Ukraine, which is over 1,000 km away from Moscow, and is primarily targeting the Russians in the Crimea with Ukrainian government propaganda.

 


VreMax: MW DX: Ukrainian Radio in Moscow: MW DX: using my in-car radio I was able to hear in Moscow some Ukrainian radio at 549 kHz on Sat Dec 5, 2015 at about 20:00 (SSS). ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE